House!

Yesterday Blake and I decorated a gingerbread house. I admit that I did most of it, but Blake did enjoy putting pieces of candy on the house (and twice that amount in his mouth). We got most of it decorated in the morning before his lunch and nap, and my plan was to take some of his nap time to finish it off.

Wouldn't you know, as soon as I sat back down to finish the house (late in his nap period), he woke up. I went to get him out of bed (it's extremely rare that he's not waiting for me in his bed when I go in there), but he was waiting for me by the door. When I opened the door, he rushed past me, saying "House! House!" Hehe...he ran into the kitchen and right to the gingerbread house. We ended up spending another hour decorating. :)

Sigh...I have to say that it made me very proud that he enjoyed decorating the gingerbread house that much- I sure did!

Comments

Popular Posts