Normal?


This weekend has seemed somewhat more "normal." I think we're starting to adjust to life with two kids (or at least accept the fact that we now have a baby and no life). :) But alas, we had two car rides without severe screaming:

We had Blake's 2-year pics taken this weekend (by some friends who did an AWESOME job), and were able to make it through church and Sunday school today without incident. Camille's starting to nap much better too, which makes life a little more bearable.

So yes, we've had a pretty good weekend on this end. But, I will temper my pride and happiness with a little bit of humility.

Yes, this is what Nate came home to on Thursday night:


I wasn't sure what to do, so I took a picture...and waited for him to come home to help Blake pick it up.... ;)

Happy Sunday!

Comments

Popular Posts