Losing control.

I've lost control of a lot of things in life.

I am aware that what I need to do is sit down, pray, and reflect on the fact that God is always in control- on days I am under the impression that I have all of my ducks in a row and on days that I don't.

But honestly, I don't have that message for you today.

Today I will show you what my first instinct is to do when I lose control:  rip things out of cupboards and reorganize.


I saw an idea on a blog to put scrapbook paper along the wall as a cheap way to jazz things up a little.  I like it a lot.  I didn't take a "before" picture, but here's a picture of the ugly green background I normally have.


Yes, I did feel better when I had the cabinet organized, but I also got more frustrated in the middle of the project when one child wouldn't nap and another found my baking sprinkles....


Comments

Popular Posts