"We All Are One in Mission"

Today we Zs ventured to church for the first time since Camille's birth. It went pretty well, but I did spend a considerable amount of time in the nursery with Camille...

At any rate, I did get to be in the sanctuary for the offering, communion, and for the final hymn. It blew me away today just how much Blake anticipates what's going on in the service. For instance, he watched very closely as his favorite usher (the one that also plays the drums during praise songs) went to the front to get the plate. He then proceeded to get a little agitated when the man didn't bring the plate directly to him to deposit his quarter. Blake also got a little upset when we had to wait our turn to go to the front by the cross (for communion).

My favorite part today, though, was during the final hymn. Blake didn't waste any time joining me and Nate in "singing" all three verses. How proud we are of our little boy! I hope he understands that he's praising God too!


Comments

Popular Posts