Startling Realizations

A couple of days ago I finally realized that Cocoa Krispies are nothing more than Rice Krispies with some chocolate on them.  Shows how much I've been paying attention all these years...

Today I also had a profound discovery: 

(Are you ready for this?  You probably had better be sitting down...)

The more often you clean your bathroom, the less gross it gets.

Weird.  I know.  I'm not sure why it took me this many years to figure out, but it's actually true.  You see, I cleaned the floor behind the toilet last week and grumbled (like every other time) about how gross it gets back there.  Today I cleaned it again, and it wasn't quite as gross!  Maybe- just maybe- by increasing the frequency with which I clean my bathroom, I can actually decrease the amount of grossness and displeasure that I experience.  I might just give it a try. ;)


As an added bonus, all of this cleaning gets me more steps on my pedometer.  Sadly, I've been working and walking my tail off, and still am averaging just shy of 30,000 steps each day.  Sigh...I think it's time to kick it into high gear, people!

Comments

Popular Posts