Um...have you been outside today?

IT IS GORGEOUS!!

The kids and I got out of the house as quickly as we could today, and we set off for the garden department of Lowe's.  (Why Lowe's?  Ask Blake...he'll expound on the many virtues of their fork lifts and racing car carts.)

We bought plants! 

Not many plants...just a few fun perennials and bulbs for the back beds.

I planted them!

We spent some time outside this morning, and the kids have cooperated and taken great naps this afternoon, so I got to do some digging.  (I was able to finish the rock project last night- w00t!)  I might have also removed an old, gnarly, overgrown bush...but don't tell Nate just yet.  I didn't quite consult with him before making that executive decision.

Sadly, I haven't taken any pictures, and I'm quite sure that if I open and shut the door one more time the kids will wake up.  We wouldn't want that, now would we?  

Alas, you'll have to wait until later on for the pictures.  ;)

Comments

Popular Posts