White Chicken Chili

I have been spending some time lately looking for recipes that I can freeze and use as meals after the baby comes. I came across this recipe for White Chicken Chili. I made a batch for supper last night. YUM! I hadn't ever had white chicken chili before, so I wasn't sure what to expect (and hey...maybe if you've had it before you will have different standards), but all three of us loved it!

Another nice thing about this recipe was its size. Even after we had it for supper and I packed some for Nate to take for lunch today, there was enough left to freeze for three separate dinners!

Two notes... First, this probably wasn't the most sodium-friendly recipe I could have chosen. Second, in the ingredient list the last thing listed is cheese (and the first direction is to combine all ingredients). I didn't put the cheese in when I was cooking the soup- based on the freezing directions, I couldn't figure out if she actually wanted you to include it in the cooking process or not. I guessed not. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts