More from that type-A monster that you all know and love...

Yesterday we went to the state fair.  We 4 had a great time.  Blake in particular is already looking forward to next year.

I am convinced that the Blue Ribbon Book is one huge key to our success.

You see, I bought it at Cub and saved a buck.
Nate and I went through and tabbed all of the things we might possibly want to eat/buy.
I numbered the tabs.
I printed off a state fair map.
I put the numbers from the tabs next to their corresponding locations on the map.

And new this year, I made an index on the back of the map-- each of the possibilities was broken down into food/drink/merch/etc. categories.  

Hungry for something in particular?  Find where you need to go.
At a certain remote location?  Find a yummy treat close by.

I know that the state fair released a similar mobile app this year.  Ha.  I AM my own mobile app...plus, we don't have smart phones.  ;)

Comments

Popular Posts