Resurrection Garden

I've had a tab open with this blog entry from We Are That Family for about a week...looking for the perfect time when Abby was sleeping, the kids were in good moods, and I was feeling patient enough to undertake the project.

Well, this morning I had a wonderful cup of coffee and decided to make a big mess on the kitchen floor rather than emptying the dishwasher.  I also made the executive decision to do the project while the kids were still in pajamas, thus reducing the need for another inevitable wardrobe change.  ;)

Here's what we came up with:



Ours looks a little different, as I used stuff we had here (including Daddy's expensive grass seed/fertilizer/mulch combo...but just a little, and some floral stones whose scent carried me back to days of singlehood apartment life...ahh nostalgia).


We still need to go outside and search for a large rock to place by the tomb, but I figure if all else fails that addition can coincide with Good Friday.  Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts