Scribbling- Check!

At each visit, Blake's doctor goes through a list of milestones that Blake should be hitting at the different ages. Yesterday he threw me off when he asked, "..and does he scribble?"

Scribble? Uh...well... Does it count that he sleeps through the night? He can feed himself... HE CAN SAY 6-10 WORDS!!

Sigh...no... I guess I haven't really let him play with crayons lately. Last time I tried he was more interested in eating them...

Well, Doc N., you can check that off your list! I am no longer a delinquent mother! My son can scribble! ;)


Oops. Put me back on the delinquent list... In a surprising turn of events, as I was uploading the above picture I turned to see that my son had CLIMBED UP ON THE PINK COUCH AND WAS STANDING THERE LAUGHING AT ME! When did he learn to do this??


Please excuse the movement/closed eyes, as I was rather terrified that he would attempt to jump off (although, sadly, my desire to document the moment took precedence...). ;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Now the fun begins!

Popular Posts