300, 30, 3

There's a counter on here that tells me that this is my 300th post. Yeah! I've been a little intimidated to post...I thought I should probably have something profound to say, but alas... Happy 300th post!

And, I'm 30 weeks now! Wahoo! Even though I would still be very afraid of having the baby at this point, 30 weeks seems like a lot! Plus, this baby will most likely be born somewhere in the 30's, so that's a big deal, right?

And, to continue the theme...Yeah for 3-day weeks! Not that much changes for me and Blake as far as routine goes, but it's sure nice to know that Nate only has to work three days this week!

Finally, here's a picture that makes me smile. We were trying to hurry to get ready for church yesterday, and all Blake wanted to do was cuddle and give hugs. Yes, it slowed us down, but who am I to complain?

Comments

Sarah Jean said…
I would like to put in a request for a baby belly picture =) I have noticed that all the recent pictures of you Anne don't show any tummy!
Anne said…
lol...I'm not sure I want to scare people away, though. I'll talk to Nate and see what we can do. :)
I love the joy in your face on this picture. Your smile is one of contentment and love. :)

Popular Posts