Long Weekend!

Here are some highlights from the weekend:

We traveled to St. Cloud and had a very yummy Thanksgiving lunch! (Photo courtesy of Grandpa R.)


Mom and I made tea rings and beat our personal record for quantity and shortest completion time.

(There's your belly pic, Sarah...) ;)


We celebrated Nate's birthday. Here's a picture of his cake. It was Nate's choice- a black forest torte that I had found in a magazine last Christmas. Soooo yummy.... A word to the wise, however: this cake does not transport well...even if you chill it well in advance. It's a good thing I got a picture beforehand. ;)


We've still got it on the list to decorate the tree, so hopefully I'll be able to share pictures of that tomorrow. Happy Sunday!

Comments

Sarah Jean said…
Thanks for the baby belly picture Anne!! You are such a cute pregnant mama! I am excited to see your tummy in your dress for the Christmas party =)

Popular Posts