My favorite author

Last night I finished re-reading a book by my favorite author, Jamie Langston Turner. This is the second book of hers that I have reread in the past, well, I'm not going to tell you how quickly I read the two books, because you'll be convinced that I do nothing else all day long. ;)

At any rate, finishing that book made me realize that I need to blog about her, because I LOVE her books. When I read the first one several years ago, I almost didn't go past the first 20 pages because it annoyed me so much. I stuck with it, however, and by the end of it I was in tears. (Because it was a wonderful book- not because it was that horrible!)

Here's a link to her website, so you can find out about her books. She hasn't written that many, but she had a new one come out just recently that I'm trying so hard to be patient for- I'm the 12th one in line waiting for it at the library!

PS- If you're looking for a good place to start, By the Light of a Thousand Stars is my absolute favorite. :)

Comments

Popular Posts