Much pomp and circumstance!

Yesterday we three Zs got to go to "the U" and celebrate with Blake's uncle Mark as he graduated with a degree in architecture. Afterward we continued the celebration by going to "Gasthof Zur Gemutlichkeit," a German restaurant not too far away. It was such a fun day. Blake did very well until the very end, when everything (including being up two hours past his bedtime) got to be just a little too much. Here are a couple of pics from the day:

Blake and Uncle Mark-


Nate and Mark...see any family resemblence?


Comments

Tracey said…
IS THAT REALLY PAUL....oh my goodness....will you please pass on my congratulations to him!
Trace
Anne said…
Hehe...thanks for the comment! It's actually Nate's brother Mark in the pictures (he and Paul are a year apart). I can say hi to Paul, though! :)
trace said…
Long day...I don't know where I got Paul...and you have Mark typed in there a hundred times...my bad! Congrats to Nate's bro! Sorry Paul! You would have thought that the ARCHITECTURE degree would have made me go...hmmmm.....glad you got a laugh out of my ooopppss!
T

Popular Posts