Cake Class

Last night I finished another Course I class at Michaels. This time I (gasp!!) had all seven of my students come to all of the classes! Hehe...This class was definitely excited about cake decorating, and I am really proud of their final cakes. It's fun to watch them improve over the weeks (and steal some of their ideas...mwahahaha....). This class was unique in that all of the students chose very bold colors for their icing colors- something I don't usually do.

Now I have to brush up on my royal icing skills, as they all want to take Course II next month! It's a good thing I have a demo this weekend so I have an excuse to practice...It's been since Christmas that I used that icing last.... :-/

(If you're interested, all Michaels stores should be having fall treat demos from 1-3 p.m. this weekend-- check it out!)

Comments

Popular Posts