It's official...in my mind, at least.

Every year there comes a point where something in my head flips, and bam- it's fall. At the point of the "flipping," there also arrives a very strong urge to light yummy-smelling candles in the kitchen and do something to decorate the house for the new season.

Well, flip! Blake and I made a trip up to Michaels today, smelled all of the different candles (well, I smelled them, and when I tried to let him smell them he tried to eat them...), and wandered through the fake fall flower department. Happy sigh...fall can come now!


Comments

Sarah Jean said…
Ooof, I'm so in denial about it being fall! We were trying to decide what to do this weekend and I really want to head to the beach one last time but I suppose it is September and that sort of thing is not so acceptable. Boo hoo!

Popular Posts