Adventures in Potty Training: Chapter 3

What a difference a week (or even a day) can make!

Sunday Blake took his first car trip in underwear.  He did great!  I figured church would be a great "first outing," because Blake's comfortable there (and they have wonderfully clean bathrooms).  :)  Like I said, he did great...He held his little bladder for three hours before he got distracted by toys while we were counting, and, well, you can guess the rest of the story.  (Don't worry...we did actually take him to the bathroom numerous times while we were there.)

Sunday night I was ready to back off.  I'd had it.

Monday was a different story!  He woke up ready to "go," and the rest of the morning was so successful that he made the trip to the doctor in underwear and he actually used the bathroom there!  Whee!  I'm not sure what clicked, but I'm glad that it did.  

The rest of this week has been great!  He's been in underwear (except for naps and nighttime, of course) ever since!  We've had a couple of accidents, but nothing catastrophic.

Hooray for toilets!  Do you think it's too early to start Camille?  (just kidding...)

Comments

Popular Posts