Wednesday desserts: totally cheated.

Camille's been sick.
We haven't been getting sleep.
I'm tired.

So, for today's dessert I cheated.  I made cupcakes (from a box), and I bought frosting (gasp!) in a can (double gasp!!) at the grocery store.  You're going to think even less of me I'm sure, but I even bought the cheapest cans of icing on the shelf.

(...and then I felt guilty and bought a whole tub of sprinkles to put on top...to somehow make up for the uncreative, un-homemade cupcakes.)



...and then I sent Nate to church with Blake and the cupcakes, and Camille and I stayed home and gobbled up the couple that wouldn't fit in the containers.  I don't think she minded the (cheap) store-bought frosting one bit.  ;)




-----
351.  Sprinkles (thus making anything more exciting).
352.  Store-bought conveniences.
353.  Allowing yourself to buy store-bought conveniences.
354.  Little chefs.
355.  Skype.
356.  Time with just one.
357.  A break from the ordinary.
358.  Stain remover.
359.  Saving more than you spend.
360.  Reciprocal letters.

Comments

Popular Posts