"There's no end to Amazing Grace."

This afternoon I made a very large meal, and I separated it out into three different bags.

One bag went into the fridge for our family to eat.

One bag went to a family who is celebrating the arrival of a new little one.

One bag went into the freezer to be delivered to yet another family whose door is being darkened by cancer.

As I prepared the meals, the lyrics of this song came to mind.



"This is my Resurrection Song
This is my Hallelujah Come
This is why to You I run
There's no space that His love can't reach
There's no place that we can't find peace
There's no end to Amazing Grace"
 
 God is with us- the very same God is with us- in our day to day life, in our rejoicing over new babies, in our journeys through sickness and our final days...

"Love like this, Oh my God to find!"
 
"This is why to You I run"
 
"This is my Resurrection song[!]"

Oh friends.  Who else is there to hold on to?

Hallelujah!  



Comments

Popular Posts