Last "regular" day?

Assuming all goes to plan, today could be my last "regular" weekday at home with just Blake.

My first thought was to go do something really fun with him to mark the day- like go to the children's museum or to a play area...and then the paranoid part of me took over, not wanting either of us to take the chance of catching something before I have surgery. (We did go get groceries, though...)

My second instinct has been to just look at him all day and shake my head, thinking, "You poor kid...you have no idea, do you?" (I've only done that a couple of times, actually.)

My third instinct was to just sit next to him on the couch all day and force him to watch TV with me, because I'm downright tired... (Didn't work- we really only made it most of the way through Curious George...) ;)

But alas...we're just spending the day as usual. Watch George at 8:00, run errands, eat lunch, do laundry...

Happy weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts