She's here :)

Hi everybody!

Sorry there haven't been any updates in awhile. I kept trying to get Nate to post, but he said I should just do it when I got home....so....here I am. :)

We were planning on a scheduled C-section for Monday, but as we learned once already, babies have their own schedules. :) My water broke on Sunday morning. I was also having contractions, so we headed in to the hospital. My contractions weren't doing exactly what we would have liked them to be doing in order for a VBAC, so Camille came via C-section at 11:29 a.m.

Both of us are doing great. Camille is eating and sleeping pretty well. My recovery has gone very smoothly, and I have felt millions of times better than I did during my recovery with Blake. We came home this morning, and my only regret is that I tried to be a hero and left the good drugs at the hospital. ;)

Thanks for your support and well-wishes. I hope to reconnect soon!



Comments

Anonymous said…
PRECIOUS
Amy B. said…
So happy to hear everything went well. Congratulations to all of you :) Looks like you have a real sweetie.
Holly said…
Simply adorable Anne!! I cannot wait to meet her. Please call if you need anything.
tracey said…
CONGRATS, My Friend!! You made my week...Can't wait to meet Camille!
Trace and the gang

Popular Posts