One more doctor appointment!

Today Blake and I ventured out into the cold for my weekly trip to the doctor. I ended up having to see the nurse practitioner, because my doctor had to do an emergency C-section at the hospital. (Silly people...who would ever have to have one of those??) :)

Anyway, it all worked out ok-Blake was super, and the nurse practitioner was very nice. Her synopsis was that I gained a little weight, the baby grew a little bit, my blood pressure was up a little bit (:-/), and she could feel the baby's head.

Now, for the most exciting news! I scheduled my appointment for next week, and that should be the last one!! The week after that I have my pre-op appointment, and the week after that is the C-section. Wahoo!!

Comments

Unbelievable! Congratulations! I'm so glad things continue to go well. I pray that your next appointment will be a good one too, and that everything continues as planned. :)

Popular Posts