PREP BOWLS!!


I just may be the coolest person in the world.

Well, probably not, but I feel pretty cool. :)

I GOT PREP BOWLS FOR CHRISTMAS!!! (Not just any prep bowls, either-- Williams Sonoma prep bowls!)

Nate's making omelets tonight for supper (Nate's definitely the omelet master in our house), but he had to fix a light switch before he could make them. So....I got the ingredients ready for him and got everything all set out in my new prep bowls!! It's like I have my very own cooking show! I had the eggs all separated and everything! I'm telling you- it's got to have improved his efficiency somehow.

Sigh...if you ask Nate, all of this is totally unnecessary...making all of the extra dishes and all, but I don't think so. HA! I don't think I've giggled this much since I got my KitchenAid!

Comments

Those prep bowls look amazing! I've no doubt supper tasted better tonight because of those bowls. :)

Popular Posts