Cupcakes!

Don't you love it when you try something and it actually turns out? These were so much fun to do! I got my inspiration from a picture I saw on a blog. They're lemon cupcakes filled (yes, filled...my first attempt) with vanilla buttercream. The "icing" on the top is white candy melts, and then the flowers are large sprinkles and m & m candies that I glued on with more candy melts.


I also made some using pink candy melts, but for some reason they melted differently and didn't set up as well on the cupcakes. In the interest of finishing these during naptime, I also placed the m & m decorations while the candy melts were still melty on top of the cupcakes. I wasn't as happy with these, but I guess they're still kind of cute. ;)



Have a happy Easter!


Comments

These look delicious! If you have leftovers, I know someone who lives near you who would help you eat them...
Holly said…
You can mail one to me Anne! :) Just caught up on your blog and can't believe how big Camille is getting...and she is simply adorable! Happy Easter!

Popular Posts