Happiness is a new (used) Alton Brown book


The past couple of days have been long, busy, and somewhat frustrating. I'm not going to whine- I'm perfectly content- but you know what? I. am. tired.

Enter Alton Brown. I don't remember if I've blogged about this addiction or not (I think I did), but I'm in love with this man. (Don't worry- Nate need not feel threatened...it's not that kind of love.) ;)

I've been slightly nervous to admit this addiction, lest I later do research and find that the guy isn't somebody I could or should endorse, but so far the searching I've done has only produced positive results.

Today the kids and I went up to the library and picked up his book I'm Just Here For the Food. I reserved it from another library, and I think I checked the transit status online 25 times this week... I've been so excited to read it! (I finished the "companion" book I'm Just Here for More Food a couple of weeks ago- it was great!)

At any rate, it's now Friday, Nate's coming home soon, and I have an entire 287 pages of an Alton Brown book to read.... I'm not so tired anymore!! ;)


Comments

Popular Posts