They're speakin' my language!

I thoroughly enjoy grocery shopping- especially when I feel like I am getting good deals.

And today, people...I got a good deal.  :)

You see, whole chickens are usually $5.99.

But right now they're on sale (with a store coupon) for $3.99.

PLUS, I had a manufacturer's coupon for an extra $1 off.

PLUS, today's double coupon day at the grocery store.  The manufacturer's coupon said "do not double," but guess what- it did.  :D

If you do the math, that's a chicken for....$1.99!  (I think that's about $.57/lb.)

Sigh...you may be rolling your eyes, but hey...it's pretty much the highlight of my day.


BUT THAT'S NOT EVEN THE BEST PART...

Look at this, my friends:



Do you know what those four little words right below "whole chicken" mean?  No gross stuff.  That's right- no whimpering from Anne whatsoever during any part of the chicken preparation process.  :D

Now...can you get turkeys like this?



(PS- no Wednesday baking this week due to MEA)

Comments

Popular Posts