[Finally] Finished!

So this project sat. and sat. and sat. and sat.

I didn't realize the length of time it sat until I looked at the date stamp from this post from shortly after I started.  (Yup...same project.  Very same project.  I'll use the excuse that it took me that long to recover from the Tetanus shot...)

But, we're done.  Nate put forth a Herculean effort on Saturday to do a few touch up spots (he didn't even seem to mind when I followed him around the room pointing out places he missed...), replacing trim, and setting up the bed (and BAM! we have also reclaimed a large portion of Blake's room!!).

So, there you have it!  (You notice that the changing table has found a temporary new home, and you can see who has now claimed not only the downstairs bathroom, but the bedroom too...)  ;)


Comments

Tracey said…
KITTY LIVES!!!

Popular Posts