It actually happens.

All your life you're told not to step on a rusty nail.  

Well, duh.  Who actually does that?

Me.

I didn't actually step on it...I stabbed my index finger with it, but close enough.

I was trying to use nap time wisely, and I was down in the bedroom downstairs trying to remove paneling.  Evidently it didn't really want to come off the wall.  BRX paneling...
Needless to say, I ended up making an unplanned trip to the doctor's office yesterday so that I could update my tetanus shot.  Wahoo!  

(But did you know, I now have the super-stellar-rockstar-type of vaccine in my body, meaning I never, ever, ever have to have another?)  (Haha...I am thinking exactly what you're thinking.  "Never again?  Yeah right.")


----

41.  Potty chairs.
42.  Ethiopian food.
43.  Milk for cereal.
44.  Wedding rings.
45.  Journals.
46.  Hobbies.
47.  Completing a child's haircut.
48.  Watching a child learn.
49.  Board games.
50.  Washing machines.

Comments

Popular Posts