June Menu

Confession:  My goal was to finish my June supper menu yesterday and post it....but I didn't get the menu done until this morning...thus no post yesterday.  ;)

I was low on ideas, so as I was making up my calendar for this month I went through my "hey that looks like a cool recipe so I'll rip it out of this magazine and stick it in my binder" binder.  I'm looking forward to trying some new meals for a change.  Also added to the challenge this month is that I'm back to two nights of teaching each week.

**From Parents Magazine
***From Food Network Magazine

1- McDonalds (I didn't have my "plan" ready and I had to teach...see what happens?!)
2- Upside-down fettuccine bake*
3- Beef tostadas***
4- Grill

5- Picnic dinner in BP
6- Meatball sub casserole*
7- Fajitas
8- Pasta casserole
9- Grilled chicken salad
10- Chicken, mozz, and basil panini**
11- Grill

12- Nate cook
13- Dinner at friends' house
14- Couscous casserole**
15- Picnic in the park
16- French toast
17- Chickpea curry**
18- Grill

19- Nate cook (Yes, I understand this is Father's Day...we'll figure out something special...)
20- Fettuccine alfredo***
21- Chicken quesadillas
22- Tacos
23- BBQ chicken sandwiches*
24- Thai pork and noodles***
25- Grill

26- Nate cook
27- Pancakes
28- CAMPING!
29- CAMPING!
30- CAMPING!

Comments

Popular Posts