Housekeeping for the win...(or maybe not)

My goal for the week is to C-L-E-A-N the house.  I've let it slip.  Adjectives used to identify my house include (but are not limited to):  cluttered, dirty, messy...you get the idea.

This morning I worked in the kitchen, and got one half of it looking great.  I was proud of myself, so I took a picture with the intent of sending it to Nate.  Maybe he could award me some points for my effort.  ;)

Noticing me taking a picture, Blake looked at the counter and said,  "Wait a minute!  There's no stuff on the counter!"

+500 points for cleaning the counters & stove
-1500 points for Blake thinking that stuff should normally be piled there



-----

71.  A house with a bright, sunny kitchen.
72.  Tools that make jobs easier (i.e. wallpaper steamers).
73.  The fellowship of a church family.
74.  Sleeping through the night.
75.  Being almost caught up with the laundry.
76.  Mosquitoes (I'm guessing God designed them for a reason...really trying to be thankful).
77.  A whole week with nothing planned.
78.  Cats that are patient enough to endure being decorated with stickers.
79.  Peeks of sun through the clouds.
80.  Warranties.

Comments

Popular Posts