Bits o' this 'n' that

We had a splendid time at the Twins game yesterday.  Liriano almost pulled off a perfect game for us, and the weather was great!  Can't get much better!


One of the blogs that I follow is The Homespun Heart.  Her post today really hit home.  Here's an excerpt:

"Frequently when I'm reflecting and soul searching, it is normal for me to look at my weaknesses and then someone will come to mind who appears to have things much more together than me and I will start down that road of comparing."

Um...yes.  That's me....through and through.  Glad to know I'm not the only one.  :-/

Finally, "grilling night" on Saturday night consisted of a grill full of hot dogs, asparagus, and bell peppers.  OH YUM.  Nate is a grill master.  Until recently I hadn't ever put bell peppers on a hot dog.  OH YUM.  I'm pretty sure it's my new favorite.  :)




-----

31.  Leftover chocolate cake.
32.  Grilled veggies.
33.  Time with family.
34.  Little boy forklifts.
35.  A comfy couch to crash on.
36.  Toddler voices singing in church.
37.  Clouds when you need protection from the sun.
38.  Knowing somebody else is cooking supper for you.
39.  Functioning dishwashers.
40.  A messy house-- never lacking things to do.

Comments

Popular Posts