Where I belong

Something pretty cool about marriage:  Nate doesn't judge me when I sing in the shower (even though I'm probably certifiably tone deaf).  :)

This morning I was humming/singing a song in the shower, and Nate asked me to clarify which one it was.  (Ha!  Told you I was tone deaf....)  Turns out we've both been hearing and liking the same song on the radio.  (Another cool part of marriage.)

I thought I'd share the song with you today.  It's "Where I Belong" by Building 429.

Here's a link to listen to the song on YouTube.  Totally worth the 3:22 it will take you to listen.  :)

So many times I forget to take to heart the message of this song and I hold too tightly to this world and the things around me.  I'm thankful for the reminder in this song.

"All I know is I'm not home yet
This is not where I belong
Take this world and give me Jesus
This is not where I belong"

Comments

Popular Posts