Wednesday desserts: an excuse to use the sugar shaker

One of the random things that I've gotten for being a Wilton instructor is a sugar shaker.  It's a device for...shaking sugar...mostly powdered sugar.  It's one of those things that I don't need to have, and it should annoy me, because it just takes up space in my cupboard.  But it doesn't annoy me.  I kind of like the novelty of it.  I mean, how many people can say that they have sugar shakers?



Well, the last time I used my sugar shaker was for pretty much this same task, pretty much a year ago...and now that I think of it, I'm pretty sure that was also the last time I used my bundt pan.  :-/

At any rate, here are three new bundt recipes for you:




I haven't tried them yet, but I can tell you that the chocolate one smells divine.  :)


ETA: chocolate swirl = fabulous, almond-poppy seed = ok, i might add more almond next time, banana = yum...like banana bread



Comments

Popular Posts