Today

Today our little Abigail is eleven months old.  Kinda tricky to try to get a non-blurry picture of her nowadays.  She surprised me and crawled (an "actual" crawl- not just an army crawl) from the living room all the way down the hall (away from me) to see what her siblings were doing in their bedroom.  Always trying to keep up, this one!


Today Blake's starting to heal.  He's got more energy, and he's itching less.  He's still got a few patches of hives, but all in all, I think we're on the mend.


Today it was snowing, and I was kind of bummed to be confined to the house* for the sixth day.  Camille and I decided to make some chocolate chip cookies.  Camille dumped in the ingredients.  Camille scooped the cookie dough onto the sheet.  Camille scooped the cookies onto the cooling rack.  When did she get so big?



I think these might just be the best chocolate chip cookies I've ever made.  Ever.



*Yup.  This means no Wednesday desserts tonight, and then we're off for the next six weeks of Lent- hopefully we'll be back at it in April!

Comments

Popular Posts