Patchwork potholders.

We're nearing the end of the school year...crazy!

The kids had their final day of Sunday school last week, and I wanted to give their teachers a little gift.

I've decided that my new "thing" is making projects from charm packs.  I have all of these pretty little sets of fabrics saved for "something special...", but who really determines what is special enough?  Or when that "someday" will be?

Today, my friends.  It's today.  I WILL USE ALL THE CHARM PACKS.


Because maybe then people will buy me more (wink, wink...).  :)

Alas...two sets of potholders.  I think they turned out pretty cute, if I do say so myself.  I'm still mastering using my quilting foot for the binding, so don't look too closely there, because you might see some "imperfections."



Enjoy!

PS- like all the "quotes"?

Comments

Popular Posts