Fine art and a story

When Nate and I were on vacation we were able to paint some pottery. I made a flower pot and Nate made a Zelda-themed mug. The people who worked in the store forgot to put our pieces in the kiln, however, so it wasn't ready in time to bring it home with us. We were sad...but Spee-Dee brought it today!


And....as I was taking Blake out of the car at the library this morning, I noticed a man waiting to park in the spot next to mine (even though there were at least 20 other spots open...). I took my sweet time unbuckling him, opened the door as far as I could, and sadly, yes, I even stuck my rear end out as far as I could, hoping he would take the hint and choose another spot. No. He patiently waited, and then after I walked toward the library, he proceeded to park his Suburban close enough to my car that I was not able to get the back door open to put Blake back in his car seat after story time. Yes, it has been three hours, but I am STILL worked up about it. Grrrrr...... and you wonder why I park next to the cart corrals at the grocery store and Target....

Comments

Lisa B said…
It was good to see you and Nate when you were in the Dells!!

And I am sorry to hear that you got parked so close to. :( That happened to my mom once when we were at the climbing gym and she had to climb in the passenger's side door. It was really sad.

Popular Posts