Scrapbookin'

The beautiful weather has also inspired me to open the windows downstairs and spend some quality time in my craft room. I went down there with the intention of organizing (ok yes, i'll admit, it is just as exciting for me to organize my toys as it is to actually play with them) and maybe making some birthday cards. Surprisingly, though, I got really inspired to work on Blake's scrapbook (which I haven't done in wayyyy too long of a time...).

I was so proud- I got four whole pages done today, and I have almost used up all of the pictures that I had printed off to use. Go me!

It is very seldom that I am actually proud of a page that I make...they always seem so blah and uncreative. But....I have one that I'm not embarrassed to share with you today- I actually really, really like it!


(There will be no more fancy lettering for a little while now though, because my Cricut blade is dull.)

Well, I hope I've inspired you to play with your toys too! Happy weekend!

Comments

Sarah Jean said…
I am TOTALLY inspired!!!! And I also know what it's like to enjoy the organizing as much as the craft =) Maybe Andy and Nate should take the boys to the park this weekend so we Mamas can scrap the day away =)
Anne said…
LOL--YES!!

Wait...I may have to pick my battles. Something about talking Nate into painting the bedroom... :-/

Popular Posts