Jackpot!

I have a secret:
I get very excited when I find a good garage sale.
I get absolutely giddy if I find exactly what I was looking for at a great price. :)

Today Blake and I went to two different garage sales that were advertised specifically as boys' stuff. We found some great things!

For Christmas I had wanted to buy Blake an activity table. All of the ones that we found in stores, however, had tons of lights and sounds and were obnoxiously expensive. Guess what we found today:


Only $3! The bonus is it's in really good condition, and it's almost exactly like the one Blake loves playing with at ECFE. Score!

AND

No....I did NOT buy the cat a car seat...


We found a great booster seat for $5! Granted, Blake still has a few years before he can use it, but the seat will certainly make it possible for us to transport his cousin Alex tomorrow! (And yes, the cat did find it as soon as I put it on the floor.... )

Comments

Sarah Jean said…
Sweet! I love garage sale and scoring great deals on must haves or just plain wants =)

Popular Posts