Scrubbing Bubbles

Confession:
I really don't enjoy cleaning the bathroom.

I have been frustrated with a lack of productivity from my regular cleaning product, and finally, over time I have worked up enough courage to look for something different. (Are you allowed to use a different bathroom cleaner from what your Mom taught you to use??) So, Blake and I took a trip down the cleaning product aisle at the grocery store, and we emerged with a can of Scrubbing Bubbles. Hey...they say they'll do all the work so I don't have to.

This morning was test day.

IT WORKED!! I'm hooked! All I had to do was wipe down the shower! No real scrubbing involved (on my part). Those cute little bubble guys did their job!

Sigh...it almost makes me want to take a shower so I have something to clean again. ;)

Comments

That's awesome! Was it a pleasant-smelling product too? Last year, I had something that worked but couldn't stand the smell!

Popular Posts