Ladies and gentlemen, we have a heartbeat!!

What a blessing to hear that little "thump, thump, thump" coming through the doppler!!!!

Thanks for your prayers as we had the first appointment today. Everything seems to be going well, although I'm hoping it was just my nerves affecting my blood pressure today... :( Sadly, it was a little elevated, and the doctor is suggesting that I take baby aspirin and be super aware of my sodium intake. We're hoping that we can keep the numbers lowered without having to jump into actual blood pressure medicine...

I told Nate that this just means he is going to have to be verrrrry nice to me. His response?? "This is going to be a long pregnancy...."

Sigh...

Comments

Trace said…
Praise God!! Great news Anne and Nate!!
Anonymous said…
Congratulations!

-W

Popular Posts