16 Months!!

My baby is 16 months old! I think that this month is especially traumatic for me, because at 16 months kids could attend SBS... When Blake was born I never thought he would be that big... Now I look back and realize just how little those kids in the toddler room really were!

Blake continues to learn and do new things every day. I realized what point we had gotten to a couple of days ago when I splattered pizza sauce all over the floor and said "Shoot!" Blake was quick to repeat a clearly enunciated "shoot!" right back at me...

Here are some 16-month pics:

Gettin' ready for the camping trip this weekend. "I got up here all by myself!!"


"Now I'm just lounging around... Senior pic pose, anyone?"


Blake is becoming more and more attached to his blanket, and will often go and retrieve it from his crib.


Cuddle, cuddle. :)


Comments

Popular Posts