No blog!

I realized that I forgot to post an entry yesterday... I still try to post at least every other day, but somehow yesterday I lost count. Alas...some bits and pieces.

Yesterday was a friend's birthday. I recently found out that she too celebrates not just her birthday, but also her birthday month. This gives me more credibility with Nate (who needs to prepare himself, as my birthday month begins in a few short days!!).

Blake's current obsession is carrying my pots and pans around the house. I don't mind this, because it keeps him occupied for far longer than any of the many toys we have purchased him. The only problem comes when it's time to cook. I can't always find them.

To Sarah, who patiently listened to my overreactions when Blake bit into the raw egg...Thank you, and you were right. He didn't die of salmonella....

As far as recipes go, I have tried some new ones lately, but they really haven't been winners. I tried my hand at a stuffed artichoke. Nate politely ate it, but I don't think we'll be trying it again any time soon.

Finally, yesterday marked 13 weeks with this pregnancy, and the end of the 1st trimester (praise God). Please continue to pray that this little baby stays healthy. My first OB appointment is scheduled for Friday, and we pray that all goes well there too...



Have a happy nap time!

Comments

Popular Posts