And we're off...again. :)

Sorry about the sporadic posting lately... Nate's vacation has been absolutely the best. But, I must admit, I'm ready for "vacation" to be over. Not so much for Nate to go back to work, but so that we can stay home for a day. :)

Thursday we went to the State Fair. FUN! The weather was absolutely perfect for wandering around all day. Blake seemed to enjoy it more this year (obviously). I think his favorite parts were watching the marching bands in the parade (again with the drum obsession...), and winning a ball in a carnival game all by himself. Ok...he didn't so much care about the fishing part....just the ball. :)



Yesterday it was birthday day #2 for me. YEAH!! I got to meet a friend for yummy bagels, get my hair cut and highlighted at a real salon, and go to a Twins game! What a great day! The Twins even pulled off a win in my honor. :) We got to score some great seats in left field, as Blake stayed with Grandpa Z for the evening.



Well, I'll finish up this entry now so that I can go wake up Nate, give hugs to my little boy, and then head down to Mom & Dad's for a "Bon Voyage" party for my brother (a later blog entry, to be sure). ;)

Have a good one!

Comments

Lisa B said…
Sounds like fun! I can't wait to see pics of you hair!
Yes! I agree! We definitely need to see some pictures here!
Anne said…
not sure you actually want to see a pic of me on the blog...maybe i can get nate to tace a picture of just my hair... :)

Popular Posts