Cool stuff, no pics :(

Hi there,

We three Zs have been doing lots of fun things, but I'm not able to post any pictures for you... Our camera seems to be on the fritz. I guess you'll just have to get by for now with my vibrant descriptions. :)

On Friday we got to go to Nate's company picnic. It was fun despite the cold weather. Somehow the rain decided to hold off too, which was nice. This was Blake's second picnic with Daddy, and while he isn't quite ready for the bouncy houses yet, I think he still had a fun time taking it all in.

Yesterday we had a wonderful celebration at the Z-house. Nate (my wonderful knight) pulled out the ugly, kitty-stained, smelly green carpet from downstairs! I have been happier than happy in its absence, and the cat is confused enough by the change that she has actually decided to use her litter box again... ;)

Blake also had a first yesterday- he got to play in the sprinkler with Daddy! It makes me so sad that we don't have pictures, because his reaction was priceless!

We managed to survive the questionable weather last night. It sounds like it was quite a bit more serious just to our north (there's a family from church who lives a mile or so up the road), but somehow I think we managed to evade everything- including the rain. The reports of tornadoes were quite a bit closer to where Nate works and to where our old apartment is.

I almost forgot- Happy 17 months to Blake today!! His "newest" accomplishment... We're attempting to teach him to say "please" rather than just a whiny "mmmmmm!!!" when he wants something (especially in regards to food). This backfired on me yesterday when Nate treated me to a McDonald's ice cream cone. Every two seconds from the back seat I heard, "plsssss...plssss............PLSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts