Tet-a-goosh!

(Turns out that's how you pronounce it...)

We had such a great camping trip!! The weather was absolutely perfect!

We got to do some hiking on Monday and Tuesday. These were some of the best trails that I've been on...just a little steep in some spots. I'm embarrassed to admit just how out of shape I am... :)

Here's the three of us on a hike:


We stayed just north of Two Harbors, on the north shore of Lake Superior. It's funny...that silly lake just followed us everywhere we went. ;) Here's Blake taking it all in. His new "thing" is sticking his tongue out while outside so he can properly enjoy the breeze. I counted, and a good majority of the pictures we took while on the trip feature Blake and his tongue. :)


Finally, we got to do a lot of relaxing. Here's Blake and Daddy enjoying the hammock:


Well, I'm off to rest up so that we can head off to the fair tomorrow and celebrate somebody's birthday.... ;)

Comments

Popular Posts