Happy birthday, little blog!!

Yeah! My blog has lasted one year! It's kind of fun to look back at past entries to see the things we've done, and especially to see how much Blake has grown! (Link to last year's entry with Blake pics)

AND.....

I went to the dentist today, and PRAISE GOD FOR BEING PREGNANT!!! Do you know what being pregnant means? They are extra paranoid about doing X-rays on you. Do you know what that means? Weeehehehee!! No X-rays means it's harder for them to find cavities, and ta-DA! That was my only chance of making it out of there in once piece! I remember one other time in my entire life that I made it through a checkup without any cavities. Sigh... Yes, I do understand that I will have to go back in six months for the X-rays, and most likely they will find 25 cavities then...but for now, I'm livin' it up, baby! ;)

Comments

Popular Posts