I...want...SALT!

Yesterday I had my follow-up appointment for the doctor to recheck my blood pressure. Let's just say I rock. I must have at least earned two gold stars for good behavior. AND I'm only up three pounds so far. (This is good, as the doctor only wants me to gain [ahem] half of the wait that I gained with Blake...) (And while we're talking about weight, whose idea was it to put Thanksgiving and Christmas right in the middle of the third trimester?? sigh...)

Anyway, that was the good news. The bad news? I saw an ad on TV the other day for an Arby's beef & cheddar burger. Then yesterday we got Arby's coupons in the mail! Needless to say, I'm POWERFULLY hungry for a beef & cheddar burger. Why? Not sure...we never even eat at Arby's! Alas, I tried to counteract this hunger with a peek at the "nutrition" information on Arby's website. It worked for a little bit... Could I try just half of one? What about the junior size? ;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Got here safely. Can you send an e-mail so we have your address? MOM

Popular Posts