Pictoral Update

Hi there,
I was finally able to grab some recent photos off of our temperamental camera....

A couple of weeks ago we gave Blake his first haircut. I gulped as I said goodbye to those beautiful curls, but they had to go...they were getting just a little too long to be cute. He looks like such a big boy now!


I haven't really done many garden pics recently. That's mostly because there hasn't really been much to take pictures of. The one bright spot of the past couple of weeks was that two of my gladiolus bulbs decided to flower! I got one orange one and one yellow one. The orange one was absolutely beautiful.


And finally, a picture of Blake "riding" his bike. I think he's finally made the transition to really enjoying playing outside. He understands what I'm saying when I suggest it, and usually gets pretty upset when it's time to go in.

Comments

Popular Posts