Ladies and gentlemen, it looks like we may have it...

By we, I mean they, and by it, I mean H1N1...

Nate's been struggling with the flu for several days now, and Blake's been miserable off and on since yesterday morning...soooo...Blake and I took a trip to the doctor today. While he didn't test Blake, Dr. N (he's Nate's doc too) says my boys meet the virus' requirements.

Alas...our family has now added our contributions to the summer home funds of the Tamiflu CEOs, as evidently Blake is early enough in the process to take it, and since I'm pregnant Dr. N wants me to take it preventatively too. :-/ After watching Nate be miserable for the past week, I must admit that I'm not too excited about actually experiencing the virus myself, so I guess I'm taking it. Nate's left to the mercy of his immune system to continue his recovery. He's got quite a bit more pep today, so I'm hopeful that he'll be back to normal soon....well..."normal" for Nate at least. ;)

Hope you and yours are staying healthy!

Comments

Popular Posts