Poor wet cat.

Today I took care of Blake's friend Caleb again. I know I've written before on how it's fun to watch the two of them interact, but today I was given an extra special treat:

Blake + Caleb + the cat..... :)

Both boys were actually very gentle with her (Caleb's family has a couple of cats of their own), and Blake thought it would be a wonderful idea to give her kisses on the back. Well, for some reason our incredibly patient cat just sat there as the boys took turns bending over and giving her kisses on the back.

I was treated to yet another surprise a few minutes later, as the cat came over looking for some attention- a reward for being so patient with the boys, I'm sure. As I reached to pet her on the back I didn't think about the fact that both boys are teething right now and are drooling machines. The poor cat's back was very wet.

:)

Comments

Popular Posts